peanut butter rich and creamy easy spread down you go -lEni-kawaii

.

Friday, February 27, 2009

i see you later

its getting warmer wohhaaa .. the sun is peeping out , warms my face .. end of february and end of the winter equals soon spring and evn getting closer to summer YEIJJ .. no more jumper dresses no more big jackets no more freezy feets and hands .. can finaly use my new ballarinas .. i only need a pair of new sunglasses and its all good ..
dreaming of cooling my feet under wather on my fav beach place .. making sandcastles ..digging my feet under the warm sand .. eating icecream to cool your head down ..
only 4months to go .. ill be waitin
just waking up this morning wid the sunglance over me .. it felt nice !!
lastnight went great .. met the girls .. been like ages since i`ve seen them .. updates commin soon
-lEni-

No comments: